Getting pregnant can be hard. That has always been true. Things just have to happen under the right circumstances in order for an attempt to have a chance at success. Sure, some people do get lucky and get pregnant shortly after they decide to start trying. But a lot of people don’t get that positive test back almost immediately out of the gate.
As already stated, that has been the case for a long, long time. Even when there wasn’t much else to do, the timing wasn’t always right. Now add the modern world into the mix and things can get even more complicated to get right. Conflicting schedules, jobs, additional stressors, restrictions on when people want to or have to get pregnant.
As the younger generations begin to have families of their own, more couples are waiting until they are older before they try to get pregnant. This is because they want to get themselves established first before having kids. Pregnancy gets harder the older you get, so having something to add back in an advantage is, well, advantageous. Enter the ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Strips Combokit.
Not only does this product come with pregnancy test strips to help you figure out if you are pregnant, it includes strips to help you get that way in the first place. Ovulation test strips help you track your cycle and how and when the most effort should be put into trying to conceive. So how does the ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Strips Combokit stand up to other pregnancy test kits?
- Easy to administer pregnancy tests and ovulation tests
- One lines means only the control zone was activated, which means a negative result
- Two lines means the control zone and the test zone were activated, which means a positive result
- The sensitivity of the strips are 25 mIU
- The ovulation tests are very accurate for detecting an LH surge
- Test kit is inexpensive, which is good for individuals looking to test multiple times a day
- The pregnancy test is able to detect pregnancy before a person’s period
- Lines on the ovulation tests and pregnancy tests both start out faint but grow progressively darker as hormone levels rise
- Tests work best when dipped into a urine filled cup, not included in the kit
- Test strips are thin and small in size, sometimes making them hard to handle cleanly
- Second line on pregnancy test does not turn very dark when giving a positive result
- Lines are slightly blurred on tests
The ClinicalGuard Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Strips Combo kit is a product that definitely has a lot of good things going for it. For a very fair value, consumers of this product can have easy and accurate results.
In the case of the ovulation tests, there are 40 individually packaged tests. This is perfect for anyone who is really trying to track down when they are ovulating. Especially if you are someone who likes to test twice or thrice a day, this kit gives you plenty of tests to work with.
While it isn’t 40 like with the ovulation tests, 10 pregnancy tests all in the same kit is still a lot. Whether you want to use them all at once to be absolutely sure of your result, or if want to spread them out over a few days, this is still a decent number of pregnancy tests. For both the ovulation and the pregnancy test kits, the second line on the test will grow progressively darker as the hormone level rise.
Downsides of this test are identical to many of the problems seen with similar tests of this style. All of these types of test require a cup to dip them in (not included), it is occasionally difficult to read dye lines, and they are a small size.
Granted, these test do have the issue of the dye blurring, but, while less common, it is also a problem faced by a lot of the different line stick tests. One other concern that this product, in particular, faces is that the size could make them sort of hard to handle. They are very small. In the case of this combo kid, though, the pros definitely outweigh the cons.
You may also be interested in ...