For women and couples who are actively trying to conceive, this can take a few months before they can get positive results. This is why home pregnancy test offers a fast and hassle-free way in which women can check for positive pregnancy right in the comfort of their very own home.
Home pregnancy tests work with the principle of detecting the presence of the hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG). This type of hormone only becomes present in a woman’s body during pregnancy which is why pregnancy tests detect this hormone. When a pregnancy test shows a positive result, this means that HCG is present in the body, therefore pregnancy has occurred.
After conception, the HCG in a woman’s body increases during the first few weeks until it has reached its maximum level. This is why it is advised by pregnancy test kit manufacturers and doctors to take tests after an actual missed period to ensure that the results are accurate.
This is because actually missing a period can more or less guarantee that a certain amount of HCG is already present and can be easily detected by a home pregnancy test kit.
Presently, there are three common types of pregnancy test kits which can be bought over the counter or without needing a prescription from your doctor. These are the dipstick test, cassette test, and the midstream test.
Dipstick tests are immersed in a cup of urine, cassette tests will require you to place 2-3 drops of urine in the sample well, and midstream tests require you to place the stick along urine midstream for a number of seconds.
One example of a cassette type of pregnancy test is the [easyazon_link identifier=”B00JLNGS1C” locale=”US” tag=”couldibepregnant-usa-20″]McKesson Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit[/easyazon_link]. In this article, we will discuss the features of this brand and type of pregnancy test to see if this can work for you to check for your pregnancy results.
A summary of the features of the McKesson Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit Urine is as follows:
- Each box contains 25 individually packed cassette type pregnancy tests
- Each individual pack contains a cassette test and a small disposable pipette for collecting urine samples
- Provides fast and 99.9% accurate results
- Provides positive results after 1 minute
- Provides negative results after 3 minutes
- CLIA Waived
The McKesson Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit contains 25 individually packed pregnancy tests which are a sufficient amount of women who are actively trying to conceive and would like to check for positive pregnancy as often as they can. Each individual pack contains a cassette type pregnancy test and a small disposable pipette to use for collecting and depositing urine in the sample well.
This type of pregnancy test has a 99.9% accuracy which makes it able to provide women fast and correct results as soon as they can take their test. With its simple instructions that are easy to follow, you can get your result in a few minutes.
Simply collect a urine sample in a clean cup and use the pipette to collect urine and drop it onto the sample well. A positive result will appear after a minute while a negative result will appear after a full three minutes.
[easyazon_image align=”center” height=”295″ identifier=”B00JLNGS1C” locale=”US” src=”https://www.couldibepregnant.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/313g6ubEi1L.jpg” tag=”couldibepregnant-usa-20″ width=”500″]
- Each package contains 25 cassette type pregnancy test kits which are a sufficient amount for women who are trying to conceive and would like to have a stock of pregnancy test available in their homes every time they can check for possible pregnancy
- Purchasing a pack of 25 pregnancy tests saves you time and effort from having the need to head out to your local drugstore every time you would like to take a home pregnancy test
- Since each box has a quantifiable amount, it can save you money without sacrificing the accuracy of your results
- Provides 99.9% accuracy so you will no longer have to doubt whether the results shown are correct or not
- Some women who have used this product declare that they were able to receive positive test results even days before actually missing a period
- The results are easy to read where one line means negative results while two lines means a possible pregnancy
- You can get the results for a positive pregnancy after one minute while a negative pregnancy will take 3 minutes
- Some users found it hard to read the second line since it can get somewhat faint
The McKesson Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit is a fast and accurate pregnancy test kit that lets women check for their possible pregnancy as often as they want since each box contains 25 tests.
This is great for women who are actively trying to conceive since they can take a pregnancy test anytime without having to rush over to the local drug store every single time.
Since this home pregnancy test kit already contains a disposable pipette, collecting urine sample and depositing it in the sample well is hassle free and fast. Furthermore, the 99.9% accuracy of the McKesson Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit will give women the assurance that the results they received are correct.
MEDca Early Result Pregnancy test is also a cassette type test. Each box contains 25 individually packed pregnancy test kits and disposable plastic pipettes. Another brand of a cassette type pregnancy test is the Fastep Early Pregnancy test which comes in 20 individually packed pregnancy tests per box.
All three brands of this cassette type of home pregnancy test kit have the same structure of having a sample well where urine is deposited. They have a window where you can view your results on where you can see either one line or two lines to indicate a positive or negative pregnancy.
The [easyazon_link identifier=”B00JLNGS1C” locale=”US” tag=”couldibepregnant-usa-20″]McKesson Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit[/easyazon_link] is a fast and effective home pregnancy test kit that comes in a cassette type test. Since a box contains 25 individually wrapped pregnancy tests, you can have a sufficient supply to enable you to check for positive pregnancy whenever you can.
Furthermore, since each pack contains a disposable plastic pipette, you will no longer have to worry about how to place urine sample in the sample well of this pregnancy test.
The McKesson Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit provides 99% accuracy so women can be assured of their test results during their firs test!
You may also be interested in ...